Kali Journal by Alana Fairchild & Jimmy Manton
Journals are an underappreciated way to help self-express and reflect on one's life journey. The Kali Journal by Alana Fairchild & Jimmy Manton features a premium design with wood-free, cream-colored paper with a combination of both lined and unlined pages and 44 full page color art reproductions are laid out within the journal.
This unique design with Sadhana in mind provides a helpful sacred space for your thoughts, uplifting messages, spiritual practices, and more. Keep it nearby for when you feel the urge to express yourself, such as beside the bed or in the office. It's your journal, and as such, it is meant for your thoughts and ideas only - keep it safely hidden away when not in use and hold onto it for a lifetime to look back to your past for reflection.
- By authors Alana Fairchild & Jimmy Manton
- Premium quality with cream-colored paper
- Both lined & unlined pages
- For self-expression & reflection
- Wood-free design
- Measures 7 x 9¼ with 220 pages
- 44 full-page color art reproductions throughout